CORNEILLE & SILENCE is a sophisticated and refined interior collection that focuses on high-quality seating and bedding. With our generations of expertise, we create and distribute objects for people with a heart for authenticity and home-produced quality.
Interior specialists, together with their customers, are welcome in our showroom in Harelbeke, Belgium (by appointment). With our professional approach we are happy to advise you on your choice of both a product from our collection, or a customized inspiration.
- 1927 Gérard Corneille establishes Anker Bedding, a mattress company
- 1955 Carlo Corneille continues the business and builds a new branch and production line in Harelbeke, Belgium.
- 1982 Vincent Corneille & Cathérine Silence join the company
- 1996 New offices and showrooms are built in Harelbeke
- 2003 Anker Bedding merges with LS Bedding Group
- 2004 Vincent and Cathérine continue under the name "Corneille & Silence". A new brand is born. As a consultancy firm, they are still responsible for the development and styling of beds at LS Bedding. In addition, they create and distribute 'Bedding & Beyond', exclusively aimed at interior designers and decorators.
- 2015 Vincent and Cathérine's son, Sébastien Corneille, joins the business and starts a separate line of sofas, chairs and sofa beds.
- 2018 Under the Corneille & Silence label, the team also brings back a high-quality bed linen collection.